Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sesame street
16-10-2010, 02:41 AM
Sesame street
Hi there fellas!I can share to you one of my favorite all time tv program i like.Sesame Street...
16-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Re: Sesame street
Thats one of my favourites too. Does anyone have the pinball song 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...

That was brill.

Bigkid - Administrator
20-11-2011, 10:33 PM
RE: Sesame street
I love sesame street, it's still a big hit here in the Netherlands. We have our own actors and characters next to the ones that are regulars on the shows in other countries. I was really scared of big bird though. I even had nightmares about him for a while as a kid.
30-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Sesame Street was a phenomenal kid's show. It taught me how to speak properly and develop a love for spelling. Sometimes I watch an episode to remind me of good times. I'm glad that it's still available for the younger generations.
30-11-2011, 10:28 PM
It still has a timeless appeal, I've seen youngsters to this day laugh hysterically at Cookie Monster as he frantically devours cookies. I think the Count has to be the ultimate character for me, he never fails to make me smile to this day.
02-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Im from the U.S. One of my old time favorites would have to be sesame street as well. A 90's cartoon that i also liked was Hey Arnold. It was a great show. Now that im older i dont like cartoons at and dont understand how i use to sit up for hours watching them. but these are two shows that I would definitely watch, any day!
03-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Hey arnold was fantastic! It was the young cartoon boy with the football shaped head right?

Bigkid - Administrator
04-12-2011, 04:58 AM
I never liked Sesame Street for a few reasons.
1.) I don't like puppets.
2.) I found elmo's voice to be bothersome.
I could never get into the show, but I'm going to go give it another go to see if I can appreciate it more today.
06-12-2011, 01:53 PM
I think that Sesame Street was a great show overall, but some of the characters stood out more than others for me. My favorite duo of all time is Ernie and Bert. Sure, they seem a little weird in retrospect (anything does through an adult's hindsight), but they sure had some classic moments when I was a child. I'll never forget the skit where Ernie is at home alone and Bert is 'missing'. Ernie starts to freak out and ponder the reasons why Bert hasn't come home yet, eventually convincing himself that Bert must have been taken by monsters, and then those monsters are having a party, and finally he decides that Bert must be having such a good time at the party that he doesn't need to come home anymore. When Bert finally does arrive home, Ernie is so glad to see him that he just freaks out, and Bert has no idea what is going on. Classic.