Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Powerpuff Girls (Favorite Bad Guy)
03-12-2011, 10:06 AM
The Powerpuff Girls (Favorite Bad Guy)
Anyone a fan of the girls made from Sugar, Spice, Everything nice and Chemical X? If yes, then who was your favorite bad guy from the show?
Mine had to be the Rowdyruff guys. The powerpuff BOYS mojo jojo creates in the prison. They had all the powers of the girls and came very close to beating them.
04-12-2011, 11:40 PM
RE: The Powerpuff Girls (Favorite Bad Guy)
Powerpuff Girls are extremely entertaining. I'd have to say that my favorite villain is Mojo Jojo. He's a misunderstood villain that causes much havoc. Smile I need to start watching the shows again because I really miss them. Smile
05-12-2011, 05:23 AM
I actually used to watch the powderpuff girls a lot, and I think that I'm now gonna go start watching them again since you brought them up. Thanks!
05-12-2011, 11:14 AM
(04-12-2011 11:40 PM)justdiva Wrote:  Powerpuff Girls are extremely entertaining. I'd have to say that my favorite villain is Mojo Jojo. He's a misunderstood villain that causes much havoc. Smile I need to start watching the shows again because I really miss them. Smile

I totally agree. I mean the guy just wants to be left alone and in peace to conduct his experiments but the world cannot seem to let him. Powerpuff girls has to be one of my top 10 favorite cartoons.
29-05-2013, 08:08 AM
favorite bad Guy is mojo jojo.

Online Shopping | Discount Coupon