Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBS show from late eighties
30-11-2011, 05:48 PM
PBS show from late eighties
There was a show that came on PBS in the late eighties and I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. I know that it always creeped me out as a kid although it was on public television and was meant to be educational. I remember there were three kids, two girls and one boy. I think his name might have been Chris. They all congregated in this library type room that was very dark and dismal. They came up with solutions to riddles and things with clues but it was all just very weird. Occasionally one of the kids would disappear. That's about all I can remember and it drives me crazy that I can't remember the name. Does anybody have any clue what I'm talking about? I am sure it was on PBS.
04-12-2011, 02:41 AM
RE: PBS show from late eighties
Finally figured this one out!!!!! It was called Read All About It and apparently I wasn't the only 7 year old freaked out by it too. Wow, mystery solved! The show was really creepy, and it showed these newspaper headlines and had this scary looking dude on it.
04-12-2011, 11:23 PM
RE: PBS show from late eighties
I wasn't familiar with the show, but it caught my interest. I finally found some episodes of it on YouTube. The username of the poster is tvofreak. It looks like they've uploaded several seasons for viewers to watch. I'll have to take a look when I get some extra time. Smile